Jorge S. Kuperman, AIA, NCARB, CGC, Principal
- Florida State Board of Architecture and Interior Design, Registered Architect
- Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board, State Certified General Contractor.
- Florida Real Estate Commission, Certified Real Estate Salesperson
Current and past participation of Jorge S. Kuperman, AIA in the local Community:
- Current Board member of the Coral Gables Improvement District
- Current member of the Coral Gables Streetscape Steering Committee
- 2006 President of the American Institute of Architects, Miami Chapter
- Past member of the Historic and Environmental Preservation Board, City of Miami
- Past Member of the Planning Board of the City of Miami Beach
- Past Vice President of the Venetian Islands Homeowners Association
- Past member of Board of Directors of the Miami Dade County Empowerment Trust
Dan Pienaru, PE, Director of Engineering Services
- State of Florida Registered Professional Engineer
- State of New York Registered Professional Engineer
- Certified by NCEES, National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying for reciprocity with all States
Dan, is our Director of Engineering Services. He coordinates all of our in house production of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineering. He hold a Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Rumania, with postgraduate certifications in Management of Electrical Systems, Lighting Engineering and Management of Energy Quality. Dan has over eighteen years of experience in engineering and design of electrical systems for various type of building types for both government as well as private clients.
Rene brings to JSK one the finest interpretations of three dimensional design. Rene has at his disposal every available tool to generate renderings, animations, and color images with the unique touch of a visual artist. He is JSK’s output that translates our designs in real visions to the human eye, allowing our clients to have a clear view of the Architectural design, ahead of time. Rene, holds a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of San Agustin, Iloilo City, Philippines, from where he graduated in 1990.
Eve Cater, Project Interior Designer
Eve Cater, LEED AP is a Licensed Interior Designer with over twenty years of experience in South Florida. She has served on the Board of Directors of several Professional Organizations, including the Florida International University Interior Design Advisory Board as a Board Member & previously as Board Chairperson. Eve has successfully completed many interior design projects for a diversity of uses.
Ellen J. Uguccioni, Director of Historic Preservation Services
- B.A. Art History, University of Hartford
- M.A. Art History, University of Missouri, at Kansas City
Past positions held by Ellen J. Uguccioni, in several organizations and groups include, but not limited to :
- Historic Preservation Officer, City of Miami, Florida
- Historic Preservation Planner, City of Miami, Florida
- Historic Preservation Planner, Janus Research
- Senior Planner, Historic Preservation Planner, City of Delray Beach, Florida
- Cultural Resources Advisor, City of Coral Gables, Florida
- Director, Historic Preservation Department, City of Coral Gables, Florida